top of page
- Fri, Nov 03PetersburgNov 03, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PMPetersburg, 107 N 7th St, Petersburg, IL 62675, USAAbsolutely the most fun you will ever have... While fast asleep! Richard E. Darshwood's Mind Games is a whirlwind of interactive entertainment that will leave your head spinning. You might be tempted to think that this show is completely staged until you experience the thrilling effects of hypnosis
- Fri, Nov 10PetersburgNov 10, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMPetersburg, 107 N 7th St, Petersburg, IL 62675, USAShe may wear dresses and curl her hair now, but Hope wore an Army uniform for eight years as an active duty Army officer... Hope’s passion is taking BIG emotions, dreams, and ideas and giving them life through lyric and melodies.
- Sat, Nov 11PetersburgNov 11, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMPetersburg, 107 N 7th St, Petersburg, IL 62675, USANew Ken Bradbury Show The Ken Bradbury Foundation is excited to announce a new theatre production written in tribute to Ken Bradbury. “From the Writer’s Desk, (and the Director’s Chair)”, is a hilarious compilation of notes, thoughts, songs, and anecdotes taken directly from Kens journals.
- Sun, Nov 12PetersburgNov 12, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMPetersburg, 107 N 7th St, Petersburg, IL 62675, USALincoln League fundraiser in the ballroom on 11/12 from 2-4 PM. NSLL is hosting the event to raise funds for a new Conestoga wagon at New Salem State Historic Site. Tickets are $40 per person and includes appetizers and dessert along with coffee and tea. Mark Johnson will be the featured speaker.
- Wed, Nov 22PetersburgNov 22, 7:30 PM – 10:00 PMPetersburg, 107 N 7th St, Petersburg, IL 62675, USAThe son of a small town farming community, Cody Diekhoff logged plenty of highway and stage time under the name Chicago Farmer before settling in the city in 2003. Profoundly inspired by fellow Midwesterner John Prine, he’s a working-class folk musician to his core. Doors Open 7PM.
bottom of page